We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
(2) Information about website visits
- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us, contacting us, and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications; and
We may collect information about you computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website and to improve the website’s usabilitys.
(3) Using your personal data
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- send information to you which you have specifically requested;
(4) Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
(5) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(7) Policy amendments
(9) Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.